Trofeo Ezio Vanoni rules and regulations
63th TROFEO EZIO VANONI RULES AND REGULATIONS
International mountain running relay race for three runners
- The CSI Morbegno running club will organize in Morbegno (SO) the 63rd “Trofeo Ezio Vanoni” mountain running relay race on 25th October 2020. The race is for a team of three runners. The “Trofeo Ezio Vanoni” cup will be awarded permanently to the team who will win the race on three not consecutive occasions.
- talian teams and foreign national official teams can take part in the race. The runners must be junior or senior or veterans and must have a membership card and the permission of the national running federation. Runners from outside Europe must have also the residence permit.
- The judges could verify the membership cards or the identity of the runners.
- Runners can take part in the race on condition that they belong to a club or an official international team. All the three runners in the team must belong to the same club or national official federation team.
- The race will be held in all weather conditions.
- The “Trofeo Ezio Vanoni” is a relay mountain race of 3 persons. The race track is about 7,250 kilometers with a climb of 435 meters between the start and the summit point. The race track is up and down and starts and finishes in the same place. Each runner must run the route once. The route is 1,250 kilometer on tarmac with the remaining 6 kilometers on mix path and track.
- Every team will receive race numbers. There will be a different colour for each section.
- The race will start at 2.00 p.m. on the 25th October 2020. The change over between the runners will be, without touching of the hands, inside a space determined by the race judges.
- By paying an entry fee of 30,00 euro per team, the runners must accept the rules and regulations and exclude the organizers from any responsibility for accidents, damages to persons, animals and property before, during and after the race. Teams who want to pay only the federal registration fee of 5,00 euro (15,00 euro for relay) won’t receive the participation prize. The maximum time will be double the first classified relay.