1. Digital Covid Certificate
AND SELF-CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
List CAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark (including the Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland, France (including Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion, Mayotte and excluding other territories outside the European mainland), Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands (excluding territories outside the European mainland), Poland, Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira), Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Andorra, Principality of Monaco.
Limitations on entryFree movement is allowed to and from these countries for any reason, therefore also for tourism, as long as you have not stayed in or passed through one of the countries on List D and/or E in the 14 days prior to entering Italy. In fact, there are limitations in case of transit or stay in List D and/or List E countries in the 14 days prior to entry into Italy. Example: Andreas is a German national; he has returned on 1 August to his home in Düsseldorf after a trip to Argentina (List E); he knows that if he came to Italy now, the same measures as in list E would apply to him, so he decides to stay in Germany for 14 days and visit Italy on August 15, in this way, when entering Italy, only the preventive measures established for the countries in list C (Germany) will be applied
Requirements for entry into ItalyFor all those who, during the fourteen days prior to entry into Italy, have stayed in or passed through one or more States and territories referred to in List C, the legislation provides that, upon entry into Italy, the following will be mandatory:
- fill in the Digital Passenger Locator Form before entering Italy. The form replaces the self-declaration made to the transport operator.
- providing the EU Digital Covid Certificate in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French or Spanish, showing one of the following conditions:
List DAlbania, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Qatar, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and British bases on the island of Cyprus and excluding territories not belonging to the European continent), Republic of Korea, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Singapore, United States of America, Ukraine, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions. As well as the other states and territories low epidemiological risk, which will be identified by order, including those referred to in List E. Specific rules have been adopted for entry from Japan, Canada, United States. See the section on Japan, Canada, United States.
Entry into Italy without self-isolationAnyone who has stayed or passed through one of the countries on List D in the 14 days prior to entering Italy without self-isolation (5 days) must comply with the following regulations:
- fill out the Passenger Locator Form prior to entering Italy. This form replaces the self-declaration made to the travel company and can be shown in both digital and paper format
- take a negative molecular or antigen swab test in the 72 hours prior to entering Italy; in the case of arrivals from the UK and Northern Ireland and British Isles, the swab test must be taken in the 48 hours prior to entering Italy
- show a Digital COVID-19 Certificate or equivalent that certifies the person is vaccinated. (certificate of recovery not accepted)
IN ORDER TO COLLECT THE BIB:
- present the DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE (from 12 years old) to our staff on site !!!NO CERTIFICATE = NO BIB!!!
- deliver the self-certification already completed in all its parts (athletes of all categories)
WHEN: WHO: 2. MANDATORY TEMPERATURE CHECK WHERE: HOW: WHEN: 3. MASK
WHEN:Saturday 23 October: 16.30/19.00 o’clock Sunday 24 October: – MINIVANONI: 8.00/8.45 am – VANONI WOMEN AND VANONI TROPHY: 9.00/13.00
2. MANDATORY TEMPERATURE CHECK
WHERE:CALL ROOM IN THE STARTING AREA (INTERSECTION VIA VANONI/VIA FAEDO)
HOW:AFTER THE TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT, THE ATHLETE IS GIVEN A BRACELET TO WEAR. WITHOUT THE BRACELET, THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE STARTING LINE.
3. MASK– Obligation first 500 meters – Keep it with you at all times during the race and wear it when the distance is not guaranteed. POSSIBILITY ‘TO MAKE THE RAPID SWAB AT THE PHARMACY MANZOCCHI IN VIA GARIBALDI AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23: from 8.30 to 12.30 and from 15.00 to 19.00